Here she is:
All the knitting was completed on, GASP!, October 21 of last year. Then the shawl languished in the eternal FINISH ME pile.
I modified the original pattern a wee bit.
Here's what I did:
I cast on using the Estonian cast on on size 10s for extra stretchiness and then switched to the main working needle size. Following the chart, I framed the Nupps and outlined the stem of the "leaves" with size 6 Gunmetal seedbeads. I knit the pattern as written until the short rows were done. Then I kept knitting straight in order to use up most of the yarn since I had a lot more than the pattern called for and I wanted to use it all. Once I figured my yarn was beginning to run out, I worked 4 rows garter, an eyelet row, a knit row and 4 more garter rows.
Tomorrow, post blocking, I will weave in ends and take glamour shots. If you're interested, you can view the rest of the nitty gritty project details in this public Ravelry link.