Amanda, sorry I'm late on this one!
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
- One of my mother's nickname's for me was vaca (Spanish for cow). Her other nicknames for me were "Your Majesty" or "Queen Elizabeth".
- I was named Liz because of "Liz" Taylor. Maryland was originally going to be my first name.
- I don't know how to drive. Or ride a bike. Or swim.
- I hold a first degree black belt in Bujinkan Budo taijutsu.
- I used to have a crush on Carl Sagan as a little girl.
- I'm really, really afraid of bugs.
- I have a hard time making eye contact. Growing up I was taught that it was confrontational to make eye contact with anyone.
- I played a slave girl who brings King Herod women to choose his bride from in a Purim play. In the South Bronx. In a predominantly Hispanic and African-American school.