Very quick post: during the ultrasound they spotted something on the Doppler, and Liz has been admitted to the hospital. Apparently Aden has something call veinous reversal (beats me, and I really can't google right now -- stealing keyboard time in the hospital) so while neither twin is in any immediate danger, signs and portents indicate Aden wants to come out Real Soon Now.
After several hours of monitoring, the doctors have decided not to do a C-section tonight, but they could change their minds at any moment, so Liz will be in the hospital for at least a few days. Personally, I'm hoping they keep her on "hold" for a couple of weeks, but we just don't know.
For those people who are in Liz' cell phone, we forgot to bring it to the appointment, and we came straight from the appointment to the hospital, so hold off calling her until sometime tomorrow.
I'll update the blog whenever I can. Everyone think good thoughts.